[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.13.X release at 2019-07-10T0400Z - second attempt after initial missed deployment slot

Matt Griswold grizz at 20c.com
Tue Jul 9 22:28:40 PDT 2019

Deploy was completed successfully, although the version is 2.14.0 since
there were additions in functionality. Details at [0].

Please let us know via support at peeringdb.com with any feedback.

Cheers

[0] https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/milestone/22?closed=1

* Eric Loos <eric at ipergy.net> [190702 06:24 +0200]: