[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.22.0 release - rescheduled to 2020-08-26 04:00 UTC

Stephen McManus smcmanus at peeringdb.com
Thu Aug 6 13:27:58 PDT 2020

Apologies for the multiple reschedules, but we continue to find room for improvement in the major feature changes happening in this release.

The production deployment is now scheduled for 2020-08-26 04:00 UTC.

We appreciate the continued feedback from the community to keep PeeringDB running well!

-Steve