[PDB Announce] Peering DB Data Ownership Policy Implementation Webinar now @ 2020-08-17 14:00 UTC

Stephen McManus smcmanus at peeringdb.com
Tue Aug 11 18:09:17 PDT 2020

All,

We've resolved some outstanding issues with the release and have rescheduled this webinar for this Monday, August 17th to review the major changes with the community. The meeting information can be found below.

During this Webinar we will cover how PeeringDB will soon begin to handle IX-F import data, creating, changing or deleting netixlan objects and other upcoming changes relating to the implementation of PeeringDB Data Ownership Policy.

Please join us if you can but if you cannot, please note we also plan to record the Webinar and place it on the PeeringDB website for future reference.

Data Ownership Webinar
Mon, Aug 17, 2020 14:00 - 15:00 (GMT+00:00)

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/671628085

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3129

Access Code: 671-628-085

More phone numbers:
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Brazil: +55 21 3500-3941
Bulgaria: +359 2 906 0605
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Chile: +56 2 3214 9680
Colombia: +57 1 600 9953
Czech Republic: +420 2 55 71 95 02
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 923 17 0568
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 721 9881 4161
Greece: +30 21 0 300 2583
Hungary: +36 1 933 3699
Ireland: +353 16 572 651
Israel: +972 3 376 3070
Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01
Luxembourg: +352 34 2080 9219
Malaysia: +60 3 7724 4059
Mexico: +52 55 3687 7278
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Panama: +507 308 4334
Peru: +51 1 642 9424
Romania: +40 31 780 1158
South Africa: +27 11 259 4924
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 827
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
Turkey: +90 212 900 4807
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/671628085

-Steve