[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.21.0 release at 2020-07-01T0400Z

Stephen McManus smcmanus at peeringdb.com
Wed Jun 24 13:24:05 PDT 2020

On Wednesday, July 1st at 0400Z, the current beta site will be deployed unless any critical issues are found. Your help in verifying that the upgrade went well by thoroughly testing https://beta.peeringdb.com would be greatly appreciated.

Please review the changes and test against the beta site as necessary to prepare for a production roll out. In addition, we will also release the language packs that have reached maturity since our last release.

Preview of the release is at:
https://beta.peeringdb.com

Release notes for v2.21.0 are here:
https://docs.peeringdb.com/release_notes/#release-2210

Highlights for this release include:
* Two Factor Auth (2FA) support being added to better secure user accounts
* Several improvements for updates and delete actions, including better error handling and hints to users
* Some usability and UI improvements

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any comments/questions/concerns.

Steve McManus on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom