[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.27.0 beta release completed on 20210519T1630Z

Matt Griswold grizz at 20c.com
Tue May 25 23:22:06 PDT 2021

2.27.0 [0] was released and we found bug [1] which only affected
unauthenticated users attempting to use advanced search. After
identifying the cause, we hotfixed it, and after more testing released
2.27.1 [2].

Please contact support at peeringdb.com with any questions or concerns.

Cheers,

Matt Griswold on behalf the the PeeringDB Product Committee.

[0] https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/milestone/49
[1] https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/985
[2] https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/milestone/51