[PDB-gov] PeeringDB Board Meeting minutes, Dec 2015, and brief update / status

Aaron Hughes aaronh at tcp0.com
Wed Dec 30 12:38:32 PST 2015

PeeringDB Members,

The PeeringDB Board held it's first board meeting 8 Dec 2015 and have posted the minutes to gov.peeringdb.com (http://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/minutes/2015-12-08_PeeringDB_Board_Minutes.pdf).

Once the meeting was held, the organizational documents were filed and approved by the State of Washington. The Certificate of Incorporation and Certificate of Authorization are attached.

The next step is to file the 501(c)(6) application. The draft is under review by the board prior to submitting at: https://www.caputo.com/20151231_Non_Profit_Filing_Draft.pdf

Our next board meeting will take place in Jan were we will address contracts with vendors, funding sources planning, IP, as well as some strategic plans for the next few months prior to the Apr members meeting and next election.

Please feel free to comment, submit feedback or ask questions to any of:

This list: pdb-gov at lists.peeringdb.com
The PeeringDB Board: board at lists.peeringdb.com
or to me directly: aaronh at tcp0.com

A big thanks to Patrick W. Gilmore, Matt Griswold, Arnold Nipper, Job Snijders, and Chris Caputo for all of the time and effort into getting PeeringDB, Inc. launched.

Regards,

Aaron Hughes
President PeeringDB

--

Aaron Hughes
aaronh at tcp0.com
+1-703-244-0427
PGP Public Key ID: 0xF6B1DEC2
Key fingerprint = 6486 43A5 1692 502C DCFC  8446 C714 E317 F6B1 DEC2
http://www.tcp0.com/

Request a meeting with me: https://doodle.com/aaronh