[PDB-gov] Vote collection and counting

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Fri Nov 6 11:47:35 PST 2015

This isn't trust, this is the seriousness of an election for a fledgling organization where a clear conflict of interest exists. All this effort to establish the org and a cut corner here seems silly.
I would expect my closest friends to call me out on the same.
Regards,
-Dave

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 11:44 AM -0800, "Brad Raymo" <brad.raymo at gmail.com> wrote:

I do not think trustworthiness is being called into question. I agree a neutral 3rd party would be  wise.

-b