[PDB-gov] PeeringDB Annual Meeting Agenda - Thursday April 21st at 1600 UTC & Election Update

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Wed Apr 20 11:23:52 PDT 2016

Agenda for Thursday's meeting is repeated below.

Board Election update:

  - So far 53 of 93 registered voters have voted.

  - All voters in the November election were sent ballots and so far
    another 7 voters have registered this round.

  - If you have not received your ballot or need to register, please
    contact me. Registrations received after April 28th UTC are not
    guaranteed to be processed in time for the April 29th 23:59 UTC voting
    deadline.

  - While the member meeting is this Thursday 4/21, voting for the Board
    is open until end of day on the 29th, and determines not only who will
    be on the Board, but who will receive a full 2 year term versus a 1
    year term.

Thanks,
Chris

** Notice of the Annual Meeting of PeeringDB - Thursday April 21st at 1600 UTC

** The meeting will be held online as follows:

   https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/896105605

   - Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) or call in using your
     telephone:

        United States: +1 (669) 224-3318
        Austria: +43 1 2530 22500
        Belgium: +32 (0) 42 68 0180
        Canada: +1 (647) 497-9379
        Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69
        France: +33 (0) 170 950 589
        Germany: +49 (0) 692 5736 7301
        Japan (toll-free): 0 120 352 900
        Netherlands: +31 (0) 207 941 375
        New Zealand: +64 9 282 9510
        Russia (toll-free): 8 800 100 6217
        Singapore (toll-free): 800 101 2999
        Spain: +34 932 75 1230
        Switzerland: +41 (0) 225 4599 60
        United Kingdom: +44 (0) 330 221 0099
        United States (toll-free): 1 866 899 4679

        Meeting ID: 896-105-605
        Access Code: 896-105-605

** The meeting will be recorded.

** Bylaws and important docs are posted at http://gov.peeringdb.com/

** Please contact stewards at peeringdb.com if you have additional agenda suggestions.

Agenda:

 - Call To Order - Aaron Hughes

 - Welcome & Thanks - Aaron Hughes

 - Governance Update (where we've been, where we are) - Aaron Hughes

 - PeeringDB 2.0 Update - Matt Griswold

 - Financial Update & Call For Sponsors - Chris Caputo

 - Admin Committee Update - Job Snijders

 - Product Development Committee Update - Aaron Hughes

 - Items brought up by the members / Technical and Policy Q&A

 - Encourage Voting in Board Election - Aaron Hughes

 - Adjourn