[PDB Gov] 9th Feb, 2017 - Strategy meeting outcome

Aaron Hughes aaronh at tcp0.com
Fri Feb 24 17:35:59 PST 2017

PDB Members,

On Feb 9th, 2017, the PeeringDB board conducted a strategy planning session in Washington, DC.

Over the course of the day, we collectively produced 1) A Mission Statement, 2) A Strategic Plan for 2017-2018, and 3) Organizational Objectives 2017-2018. We also conduced our Feb 2017 Board meeting.

Mission Statement:

"PeeringDB, a nonprofit member-based organization, facilitates the exchange of user maintained interconnection related information, primarily for Peering Coordinators and Internet Exchange, Facility, and Network Operators."

Strategic Plan & Organizational Objectives:

http://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/misc/2017-02-09-PeeringDB_Strategic_Plan_2017-2018-DRAFT.pdf

Our intention is to operate based on the items listed in the strategic plan and the operational objectives.

These docs are available for comment and feedback. http://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/ has been updated appropriately.

Feb 2017 Board Meeting minutes: http://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/legaldocs/2017-02-09_PeeringDB_Board_Minutes.pdf

I would also like to thank the board for an extremely productive off-site, face to face meeting.

Attendees:
Aaron Hughes, President/Chair,
Director Job Snijders, Vice President,
Director Patrick W. Gilmore, Director