[PDB Gov] Call for candidates for Board of Directors of PeeringDB & Member mtg reminder
secretary at peeringdb.com
Sat Mar 31 21:56:43 PDT 2018
This is a call for candidates for the Board of Directors of PeeringDB.
- The second half of April, there will be an election for the Board of
Directors. Like the last election, BigPulse.com will be used, along
with Single-Transferable-Vote (STV). The STV results table will be part
of the election results.
- Candidacies along with max 300 word statements should be submitted to
secretary at peeringdb.com prior to April 15th. Anyone can run for
election to the Board.
The organization documents (Articles, Bylaws, etc), Board meeting minutes,
and finances, are up at:
There are 5 positions on the Board of Directors, 2 of which are up for
election this year. A Director term is 2 years.
Election dates are UTC. Candidates must submit their name and maximum 300
word statement, as determined by the POSIX "LANG=en_US.UTF-8 wc -w"
command, by April 14th 23:59:59 UTC 2018.
A voter's guide containing the current list of candidates and statements,
sorted alphabetically by last name, will be kept updated at:
Candidates may revise their statements until the April 15th UTC cut-off.
Please submit your candidacy or questions/concerns to
secretary at peeringdb.com. Note that for the month of April, email to
secretary at peeringdb.com goes to Chris Caputo and election observer Steve
Discussion/questions/concerns also welcome on pdb-gov at lists.peeringdb.com.
PS: The April Member Meeting agenda is below.
** Notice of the Annual Meeting of PeeringDB - Thursday April 19th, 2018 at 1600-1700 UTC
** The meeting will be held online as follows:
- Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) or call in using your
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
Austria: +43 7 2081 5427
Belgium: +32 28 93 7018
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 82
Finland: +358 923 17 0568
France: +33 170 950 594
Germany: +49 692 5736 7317
Ireland: +353 15 360 728
Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01
Netherlands: +31 207 941 377
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 21 93 37 51
Spain: +34 932 75 2004
Sweden: +46 853 527 836
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 78
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0088
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129
Access Code: 463-165-525
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
** The meeting will be recorded.
** Bylaws and important docs are posted at http://gov.peeringdb.com/
** Please contact stewards at peeringdb.com if you have additional agenda suggestions.
- Call To Order - Aaron Hughes
- Welcome & Thanks - Aaron Hughes
- Approval of minutes from previous meeting - Aaron Hughes
- Financial Update & Call For Sponsors - Chris Caputo
- Admin Committee Update - Arnold Nipper
- Operations Committee Update - Job Snijders
- Product Committee Update - Eric Loos
- Items brought up by the members / Technical and Policy Questions &
- Encourage Voting in Board Election - Aaron Hughes
More information about the Pdb-gov