[PDB Gov] July 29th, 2022 draft Board meeting minutes & Secretary/Treasurer search

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Wed Aug 3 10:58:27 PDT 2022

The July 29th, 2022 draft Board meeting minutes are now available:

  https://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/legaldocs/2022-07-29_PeeringDB_Board_Minutes.pdf

The same officers were re-elected, with a caveat below regarding
Secretary/Treasurer:

  Aaron Hughes, President, 2015-
  Job Snijders, Vice President, 2016-
  Chris Caputo, Secretary/Treasurer, 2015-

PeeringDB governance documents are up at:

  https://gov.peeringdb.com/

Feedback welcome on this list or to stewards at peeringdb.com.

On May 1st, I informed Aaron & Job that it is time to find a replacement
Secretary/Treasurer. These meeting minutes make that public. If you or
someone you know would make a good candidate for the role, please reach
out to board at lists.peeringdb.com or myself. Most months require 5 to 10
hours of work, with the exception of the April election month which tends
to require an additional 10 to 20 hours. Historically, the position has
been compensated and I anticipate helping to train my replacement.

Thank you,
Chris Caputo
PeeringDB Secretary/Treasurer