[PDB Gov] PeeringDB end-of-year 2022 finance report

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Sun Jan 15 23:29:04 PST 2023

Per the PeeringDB Financial Controls Policy:

  https://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/legaldocs/2017-05-18_PeeringDB_Financial_Controls_Policy.pdf

Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports have been posted to:

  https://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/finances/2022-12-31_PeeringDB_Finances.pdf

The formal IRS Form 990/990-EZ will be filed in May. Past reports and
filings are up at:

  https://gov.peeringdb.com/

Feedback/questions welcome to myself or stewards at peeringdb.com.

Respectfully,
Chris Caputo
PeeringDB Secretary/Treasurer

PS: As your paid Secretary/Treasurer and fundraiser, I was paid almost
$20k in 2022. I have enjoyed the honor of working with the PeeringDB team.
After 7+ years of serving, it is time to find someone else to step up and
replace me. If you or someone you know would like to become PeeringDB's
Secretary/Treasurer and its primary fundraiser - interfacing with 40+ of
donor organizations - please reach out for further details. In terms of
time commitment, I put in just over 129 hours in 2022, 24 of which were in
the April Board election month. The job may potentially be performed from
anywhere in the world with Internet connectivity. Fluency in English is
required for meeting minutes, election administration, and donor
interaction. It is my hope to train a replacement this year so that this
role for the non-profit is in good hands going forward. I expect that
after a candidate is approved by the Board for training, the person will
shadow me on email for several months.