[PDB Gov] PeeringDB Board Consent, Bylaws Revision, New Secretary/Treasurer

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Sat May 18 23:41:12 UTC 2024

The PeeringDB Board completed a Consent of Directors in Lieu of Annual
Meeting:

  https://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/legaldocs/2024-05-18_PeeringDB_Board_Consent_of_Directors_in_Lieu_of_Annual_Meeting.pdf

Highlights...

The April election question to the Membership regarding adding Board term
limits to the Bylaws was adopted with the addition of:

  - 3.4.3 Eligibility.: No person shall be elected by the members to the
    Board of Directors more than five times over the course of eleven
    consecutive Director elections, not including the initial 2015
    election.

The new Bylaws are up at:

  https://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/legaldocs/2024-05-18_PeeringDB_Bylaws.pdf

Officers were elected as follows:

  - Christopher Malayter, President, re-elected
  - Aaron Hughes, Vice President, re-elected
  - Shawna Bong, Secretary/Treasurer, effective June 1st, 2024

Shawna will replace me and I will remain available to her and the
organization as needed to ensure a smooth transition. Direct emails:

  - Shawna Bong <shawna at peeringdb.com>
  - Chris Caputo <ccaputo at peeringdb.com>

I just completed a clean-up and reorganization of the PeeringDB Governance
page:

  https://gov.peeringdb.com/

Feedback regarding any of the above is welcome on this list or to
stewards at peeringdb.com.

Chris Caputo
PeeringDB Secretary/Treasurer