[PDB-tech] peeringdb sync - sometimes gets errors.

Chris Caputo ccaputo at alt.net
Wed Apr 13 14:40:36 PDT 2016

And if a dedicated sqlite file, you can just remove the sqlite3 file to
start from scratch.

I normally cron run "peeringdb sync" hourly with "> /dev/null 2>&1" which
masks these errors, so once per day I run without a filter.  Ex.:

# Hourly update to peeringdb file
00 1-23 * * * sleep $[RANDOM\%300] ; /home/seaix/src/wiki_ip_converter/pdbvenv/bin/peeringdb sync > /dev/null 2>&1
# Do a daily run without error filtering, so we can learn about any errors.
00 00   * * * sleep $[RANDOM\%300] ; /home/seaix/src/wiki_ip_converter/pdbvenv/bin/peeringdb sync

Martin, I opened an issue and added your error to it:

  https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb-py/issues/6

Thanks,
Chris