[PDB-tech] Link network to facility via API

Rob Hagens rob.hagens at zayo.com
Wed Apr 20 14:25:35 PDT 2016

Hi,
I'm brand new to this API, but I do understand the concepts.

There are a number of facilities where Zayo provides transit but we are not
listed. I'd like to correct that. To-wit, I'm trying to figure out the API
calls needed to link Zayo as a network to a facility. I've read the API
documentation and am still unclear. Does anyone have a description of the
major objects, their purpose and relationships I could look at? (I've read
https://www.peeringdb.com/apidocs/ but it is missing the "big picture", at
least for me...).

Thanks in advance,

Rob

--

VP, IP Architecture | *Zay**o** Bandwidth*

1805 29th Street | Suite 2050 | Boulder, CO 80301

303.330.0963 w | 303.881.6047 m | rob.hagens at zayo.com