[PDB Tech] peeringdb sync error

Stefan Pratter stefan at 20c.com
Tue Aug 2 10:31:53 PDT 2016

 > I just upgraded to 0.4.4.1, same problem with reference to org id 14675.

Upgrading the version most likely wouldn't fix already existing bad
data, out of curiosity what version were you running before the upgrade?

Without knowing the exact reason why import for the specified org failed
at some point, this seems like a likely candidate to address the cause:
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/32

 > I am not ready to do this, as there's a live system feeding from this
 > data. I suppose I may have to resort to that.

Understood - in case you are looking to fix your db without wiping it,
the error you are seeing is from the specified org (14675) missing from
your db.

https://www.peeringdb.com/api/org/14675?depth=1&pretty

Since it only has it's name set, it should be easy to manually insert
that into your db, and see if that fixes it. Make sure to use the EXACT
id, name, updated and created values.

If you do that and there are more errors after this, a clean sync would
most likely be the best way to go.

Stefan