[PDB Tech] allow empty IP field or not?

Eric Loos eric at ipergy.net
Wed Dec 28 10:35:42 PST 2016

Hi Matt,

I agree, so that is why I don’t believe that keeping a field empty to signal other intent, i.e. ‘I am not ready to peer’ or ‘I do not want to peer’ is not a valid use case and therefore an empty field does not fit with a database meant for  valid data. So on what side of the fence are you? Allow empty yes or no and what do you see as implications?