[PDB-tech] peeringdb python library

Stefan Pratter stefan at 20c.com
Fri Feb 26 06:53:32 PST 2016

Depending on when you did the initial sync, we may have done a full
re-import of v1 data since then which means some ids may have changed,

Is it feasible for you to wipe your local db and do fresh peeringdb sync
? I just did a sync (and re-sync) on a fresh db and had no problems.

As for peeringdb get net433 not working, i can confirm that this appears
to be broken - i was able to reproduce it, will need to investigate
further.

Thanks for the feedback,
Stefan