[PDB Tech] PeeringDB service outage 2016.07.11

Job Snijders job at instituut.net
Mon Jul 11 12:12:16 PDT 2016

Dear everyone,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 06:31:14PM +0300, Stefan Pratter wrote:
> We are aware of the situation and are working to resolve the issue as
> quickly as possible. Will update as more information becomes
> available.

PeeringDB is back up!

It appears there was a full power outage which took our hosting
infrastructure offline. After power was restored, the storage service
didn't return to normal operating mode. In order to restore service as
quickly as possible, we started working on restoring PeeringDB to a
different hosting facility from the latest cold, off-site backup.

Unfortunately, because the off-site backups are made twice a day, we are
missing changes for the following time window:

    2016-07-11 07:12:00 - 15:06:22 (UTC).

If you synced from PeeringDB after 2016-07-11 07:12:00 UTC, please get
in touch with us at <support at 20c.com> and we'll use your copy to augment
the database.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and are working on a more robust
hosting and backup infrastructure.

Kind regards,

Job