[PDB Tech] Help with peeringdb app

Regivaldo Gomes Costa regivaldocosta at yahoo.com.br
Sat Nov 12 16:32:54 PST 2016

Hello All,
I need help regarding peeringdb application.

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04, and after have been installed the peeringdb application using pip, I made the configuration in according my database. However, when I used the sync command, the application created the tables, but in "migration" phase, occurs an error.
In the attached file is the execution trail until the error occur. In the last lines I ran some command to debug as can be seen.
 I'll grateful for any help.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards, Regivaldo Costa
Doe Sangue. Doe Vida.