[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.7.1 release at 2018-01-17T0400Z

Matt Griswold grizz at 20c.com
Tue Jan 16 20:38:35 PST 2018

Everything is up and working splendidly as of 0412Z, in addition to the
many issues we cleared up, we've added OAuth and moved PeeringDB to the
cloud!

The cloud is rather lofty, but from our testing it's close to a 50%
performance increase with only a single instance (I'm so happy I'm
going to meltdown).

Other new features include more validation of data integrity, CORS
headers, expanded auto authorization from RDAP from most RIRs, and JSON
results for search queries. Check out [0] for a full list.

Please let us know with questions/comments/concerns at
support at peeringdb.com.

Cheers

[0] https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/milestone/13?closed=1