[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.44.0 beta release completed on 2023-02-15T1800Z

Leo Vegoda leo at peeringdb.com
Wed Feb 15 10:46:40 PST 2023

We deployed the current beta site on 15 February 2023. Please help us
verify that the upgrade went well by testing https://beta.peeringdb.com.
Please review the changes and test against the beta site to prepare for a
production roll out.

This release adds support for a new "Campus" record. It is a record to
describe facilities where inter-facility cross connects are available as
easily as intra-facility cross connects.

It also adds 'self' as an object identifier for documentation purposes and
fixes a problem where OAuth logins did not work when MFA was enabled.

We intend to release to production on 22 February 2023.

We will also release the language packs that have reached maturity since
our last release.

Preview of the release is at: https://beta.peeringdb.com

Release notes for 2.44.0 are here:

https://docs.peeringdb.com/release_notes/

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any
comments/questions/concerns.

Leo Vegoda on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom