[PDB Data Ownership-TF] Reminder of actions to be completed before Meeting#3

Filiz Yilmaz filiz at peeringdb.com
Mon Nov 25 05:25:58 PST 2019

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder for actions set in the previous meeting. As a summary:

- Participate in the Doodle <https://doodle.com/poll/svbw6g4kpz8phnth> to set next meeting date/time: Deadline 26 Nov (tomorrow)!
- Go through the Scope <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1su38Vko9_3-aoo_LYvKckbK6PNVTwfLgzbYQBN3bv7c/edit> document: Deadline 6 dec
- Go through the Policy <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wVqWwmQpYu5L-2lhvLeu0VHOTWCw8dJMEOrw8Cg5DBk/edit#heading=h.mnvwhx5r2153> document: Deadline 6 dec

Regarding my actions:

> Look into timezones to see if there any time-period that we can set as a fix meeting time on a regular basis and communicate it on the list.

Unfortunately I could not find a common/greenish slot <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20191125&p1=16&p2=47&p3=136&p4=107&p5=64&p6=56&p7=78> between our timezones which are spread in +/- US, EU/South Africa, Australia, that would not put someone in disadvantage for all their meeting attendance.

So I am not proposing any fixed times at this point. We can discuss how we want to handle this moving forward.

My personal take on this is that “pain” needs to be shared, that would be only fair.
So maybe we should continue Doodling the future meetings instead of fixing it at a time that is someone’s 2AM all the time.
Thoughts?

> Action on Filiz: Work on a timeline for TF to plan its work.

There is now a WorkPlan and Timelines <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1moqmdjkicnXN3cQApnvC6nDwSa6t5nLC2j53aGr1NnY/edit#gid=0> document in Shared folder for your review.

Kind regards
Filiz