[PDB Data Ownership-TF] Post meeting follow-up pending

Filiz Yilmaz filiz at peeringdb.com
Tue Oct 15 06:03:50 PDT 2019

Dear all,

I have promised you a follow-up mail after our meeting last week with references on the recording, slides from Barry and a Doodle for our next mtg.

Unfortunately since then my laptop has been hit by the new MacOS upgrade to Catalina. I am solely on my mobile currently, with my laptop in service getting fixed. This means things are also a bit delayed on my end.

I will push all out as soon as my laptop is back to normal working conditions (I expect a day or two for this). In the meanwhile I kindly ask for your patience.

Thanks
Filiz