[PDB Data Ownership-TF] Post 1st Meeting Reminders

Filiz Yilmaz filiz at peeringdb.com
Sun Oct 20 15:34:48 PDT 2019

Dear all,

As promised, here is the follow-up mail with some reminders for the next steps:

1. I’ve created a Data Ownership TF Shared folder on the PeeringDB Google Drive.
I hope you all received a note about it. If not, please let me know.

2. Recording of the 1st Meeting is placed there and you should all have received a seperate note about it too.
If you have issues viewing it, please let me know.

3. At the 1st meeting, all TF members are actioned to do some stock-taking self-study.
You can find some references below:

- Listen to the recording if you especially missed the 1st meeting.

- See Barry’s slides that we used to kick-start discussions during the 1st meeting (attached to this mail, also placed in the Shared Folder / Documents).

- Go through GitHub issues:
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/474 <https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/474>
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/505 <https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/505>
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/513 <https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/513>
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/518 <https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/518>
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/540 <https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/540>
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/585 <https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/585>

4. Chris has sent a follow-up mail on 10 October after our meeting. Please respond to his mail if you have any feedback.

5. Pls fill in the following Doodle to determine the time and date of next our meeting:
https://doodle.com/poll/98t3fdkmtxuxxd7p <https://doodle.com/poll/98t3fdkmtxuxxd7p>

I will close it on 23 October Wednesday 12:00 UTC and select the most preferred date and time.

6. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to reach out to me or raise them at the mailing list.

Kind regards
Filiz