[PDB Data Ownership-TF] Doodle for Meeting #2 (was Re: Post 1st Meeting Reminders)

Filiz Yilmaz filiz at peeringdb.com
Wed Oct 23 11:03:39 PDT 2019

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder to fill out the Doodle asap.

I was hoping to close it and communicate everyone when the next meeting will be today, however I see only 5 people had the chance to note their availability so far.
Thanks Chris, Jeri, Shane, William and Lukas!

I think we need few more availability feedback before we can set a date/time for our next meeting.

So those who have not participated in the Doodle yet, I will appreciate if you can fill out the Doodle until 12:00 UTC 25 October Friday latest.
I will then be able to communicate the meeting date and time in the afternoon same day and send out the invites.

I think we can safely say that we will NOT have a meeting on 24th or 25th October with this new deadline.
So you can ignore the slots falling in this week while filling in the Doodle.

Kind regards
Filiz

<snip>