[PDB Data Ownership-TF] Meeting#6 Follow-up

Filiz Yilmaz filiz at peeringdb.com
Fri Jan 24 05:08:26 PST 2020

Dear all,

We had our 6th Meeting on 23 Jan 2020, Thursday.

Agenda, the high-level notes and the recording of the meeting are all in the shared folder (https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1wz08_g6NtqkiBkOYUhekLwVJYwZkCnBv <https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1wz08_g6NtqkiBkOYUhekLwVJYwZkCnBv>).

Below are some highlights, I strongly recommend that you listen to the recordings and contribute to the posts on the mailing list.

Kind regards
Filiz

------

Highlights of the meeting were:
General agreement on having more discussions on the mailing list but still having regular meetings too.
Also general agreement on main focus area if this TF is IXPs and facilitating peering.
TF should discuss points made at:
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/627 <https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/627>
https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/607 <https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/607>
We may need a Dispute Policy to address disputes as we get multiple inputs for any reality, we should ack the existing of these inputs and publish them as they are.
We may need to extend the lifetime of the Task Force.
Next meeting
Filiz is on leave during 7-14 Feb.
Filiz and Job will be attending APRICOT during 18-21 Feb. Terry suggested a meeting. Next meeting may be scheduled during that week in APRICOT.
------