[PDB Data Ownership-TF] IXP assignment IP address (netixlan) ownership

Chris Caputo ccaputo at alt.net
Fri Jan 24 15:04:11 PST 2020

I defer #585 questions to Arnold :-) , but I think you are on the right
track with:

  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GJ-TdK5B3LfBpYT-wDwNv86_HKZpi5wy5qY4Gipsvno

One of my intentions with #627 is to minimize the need for the processes
described in #585 by automating resolution of conflicts that will happen
during normal provisioning.  Ie., in most cases there should not be a need
to escalate to the processes of #585 involving the Admin Committee.

Thanks,
Chris