[PDB Data Ownership-TF] draft "Data Ownership Policy Document"

William Marantz wmarantz at salesforce.com
Wed Mar 4 12:19:11 PST 2020

I've reviewed the recent changes and support them.

I really like the recommendation and action item to prevent the deletion of
objects that would impact dependent objects. I did not realize this was
allowed today and can envision operational impacts if there is an
accidental or malicious deletion of a "parent" object.

Best Regards

  -Bill

--
*Bill Marantz*