[PDB-announce] PeeringDB survey with regard to the future of PeeringDB

Aaron Hughes aaronh at tcp0.com
Thu Aug 6 09:05:18 PDT 2015

Fellow PeeringDB Community,

It has come to our attention that several community members believe more transparency and logic could have been applied to the initial survey regarding where PeeringDB functions should live. We respectfully request a poll from the community with a more formal survey in order to keep with the spirit of PeeringDB transparency and bottom up.

PeeringDB has been operating for years with no official corporate umbrella or liability protection. There has been much discussion in recent months about officially organizing into an IRS non-profit, so that users may contribute funding and be assured that their contributions will best serve PeeringDB's evolution.

Please review and complete the following survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZDM6RNK

This survey will close on 15, Aug 2015 2359h UTC

Sincerely,

PeeringDB Admins

--

Aaron Hughes
aaronh at tcp0.com
+1-703-244-0427
PGP Public Key ID: 0xF6B1DEC2
Key fingerprint = 6486 43A5 1692 502C DCFC  8446 C714 E317 F6B1 DEC2
http://www.tcp0.com/

Request a meeting with me: https://doodle.com/aaronh