[PDB Announce] New PeeringDB brand identity

Greg Hankins ghankins at peeringdb.com
Fri Feb 22 16:32:12 PST 2019

We're excited to announce the launch of our new PeeringDB brand identity.
We felt it was time for a refresh to remain relevant and attract new
audiences.  We’d like to thank the Radial Path marketing team for all
their efforts and hope you like it!

If you are at APRICOT 2019 next week, we'll have a table during the Tuesday
afternoon break to give out t-shirts and stickers.  Stop by and say hi :-)!

Please let us know at support at peeringdb.com if you experience any issues.

Kind regards of behalf of the Outreach Committee,
Greg

--
Greg Hankins <ghankins at peeringdb.com>