[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.26.1 beta release. Production release completed on 20210414T04:00Z

Leo Vegoda leo at peeringdb.com
Wed Apr 14 08:01:41 PDT 2021

On 14 April 2021 the current beta site was deployed. Your help in verifying
that the upgrade went well by thoroughly testing https://beta.peeringdb.com
would be greatly appreciated. Please review the changes and test against
the beta site as necessary to prepare for a production roll out. We intend
to release to production on 21 April 2021.

In addition, we will also release the language packs that have reached
maturity since our last release.

Preview of the release is at: https://beta.peeringdb.com

Release notes for 2.26.1 are here:

https://docs.peeringdb.com/release_notes/

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any
comments/questions/concerns.

Leo Vegoda on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom