[PDB-gov] Vote collection and counting

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Fri Nov 6 12:52:22 PST 2015

Chris,

We agree on so much - but "I think it's hard" isn't really a reason to not
use an impartial vote counting mechanism. What if Richard runs for the
Board? How do you then fairly select another party?

List of familiar organizations known to use BigPulse:

NANOG
Torix
Open-IX
AMS-IX
RIPE

We have representatives from many of those organizations on this list; I'm
confident that they are all willing to lend a hand in getting it set up.
I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is and sponsor the cost.

Regards,
-Dave