[PDB-gov] eligible member list creation

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Fri Nov 6 12:56:04 PST 2015

Any organization runs this risk, I think. You could send out an email after
the automated "vote opens" email to every contact, saying "if you didn't
receive a voting link, please contact us" and then just de-dupe those by
hand. Probably way easier than doing it the other way around.

That said, I have to imagine many of the email addrs in pdb2 are not the
same ones people use for mailing lists, so I'd expect a decent amount of
manual input. Perhaps something for the election committee to manage (given
it would only be a couple hundred at most)

-Dave