[PDB-gov] BigPulse effort

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Wed Nov 11 11:50:43 PST 2015

Thanks for the feedback.  On the ballot, I've added a link to the STV
Wikipedia page and the CGP Grey video.  I think any explaining we need to
do is worth the more accurate representation.

BTW, I've granted access the BigPulse account to Steve Feldman, so he can
review the config.

Also, I'd like to have a few volunteers to act as test voters.  If
interested, please email me directly and I'll send you a test ballot so
you can give feedback.

Thanks,
Chris