[PDB-gov] Voting eligibility

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Wed Nov 18 15:10:50 PST 2015

I think IXes are part of the PeeringDB core constituency, and I think they
are among the most likely to contribute money.

I think low-cost ($5?) annual fee-based individual memberships are an
interesting solution to what started this thread, assuming you mean in
addition to organizational members.  Folks could pay the fee for others,
as a way of supporting their volunteering.

This could all be done as a single class of Member.  Ie., equal voting
rights.

Chris