[PDB-gov] Voting eligibility

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Nov 18 15:14:29 PST 2015

> On Nov 18, 2015, at 15:12 , Dave Temkin <dave at temk.in> wrote:
>

> On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Chris Caputo <secretary at peeringdb.com <mailto:secretary at peeringdb.com>> wrote:
>
> I think low-cost ($5?) annual fee-based individual memberships are an
> interesting solution to what started this thread, assuming you mean in
> addition to organizational members.  Folks could pay the fee for others,
> as a way of supporting their volunteering.
>
> Sounds like a great way to electioneer - cheap votes!

Given that the sale would be limited to one per natural person and that these
natural persons would be ineligible if they are affiliated with an existing member
ORG, I think the electioneering potential is rather limited.

Are you expecting the domainers to want to take over peeringdb for some reason?

Owen