[PDB-gov] Voting eligibility

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Fri Nov 20 14:26:27 PST 2015

You've said that but you haven't explained why it is broken.

As Will has pointed out, if you remove the affiliate clause you make it
possible to game the elections.

As an aside, if Amazon had said they want the vote, I would have informed
Twitch that Amazon will be voting instead of Twitch, on the basis of
Amazon being the controlling organization.

I think the election and rules are working well and as intended.  55 of 64
registered voters have voted.  With 10 days left the number of registered
voters will likely go up.  I think the goal of a fair and representative
election is happening.

Chris