[PDB-gov] Voting eligibility

Christian Koch ck at megaport.com
Fri Nov 20 14:34:25 PST 2015

i have already mentioned it, chris.

Google, which has multiple ASN's registered in peeringdb, should obviously
not get more than 1 vote

But what about Google and Google Fiber?

Their parent company is Alphabet. Do they get 2 votes?

Edgecast and Verizon should also get a vote each, if they cared.

64 registered voters out of how many potential? i dont know if id call that
a success

too many people have their heads up their asses and this should have never
gone down this path to begin with, quite frankly