[PDB-gov] Results of Election of PeeringDB Initial Board of Directors

Steve Feldman steven.feldman at cbsinteractive.com
Mon Nov 30 20:31:49 PST 2015

I would like to add that I have monitored the entire election process, and
believe that it was conducted fairly and entirely within the rules set out
by the Bylaws.

My thanks to Chris for doing all of the hard work of running the election
and assiduously following the rules, and to Dave Temkin for the donation
that enabled the use of BigPulse.

And congratulations to the new Board and thanks to all of the candidates!

     Steve