[PDB-gov] organizational documents

Chris Caputo secretary at peeringdb.com
Tue Oct 20 12:39:22 PDT 2015

Alright folks, please give those org docs a review...  The basic layout is
that the Organizational Consent comes first:

  https://www.caputo.com/pdb/20151015_PeeringDB_DRAFT_Organizational_Consent.pdf

It references the other documents in this order:

  https://www.caputo.com/pdb/20151015_PeeringDB_DRAFT_Articles_of_Incorporation.pdf
  https://www.caputo.com/pdb/20151015_PeeringDB_DRAFT_Bylaws.pdf
  https://www.caputo.com/pdb/20151015_PeeringDB_DRAFT_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy.pdf

Feel free to share any questions, concerns or comments.

Thanks,
Chris