[PDB Tech] Network does not exist error

Andrew Dampf dampf at linode.com
Wed May 31 07:58:46 PDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm running into an issue when I issue a peeringdb sync command. I receive
the following error:

{'net': [u'network instance with id 13598 does not exist.']} : errors:
{'net': [u'network instance with id 13598 does not exist.']}
Network matching query does not exist.

I've received this error in the past and my workaround was to add a row
with fake data to the peeringdb_network table, and that allows the
peeringdb sync command to complete, but I'm hoping there's a better fix
available. Does anyone know why this is happening and can help me out?
Thanks so much!
--
Andrew Dampf
Network Engineer