[PDB Tech] IX-F JSON to PeeringDB importer (temporarily) disabled

LOOS Eric (BCS/PSD) eric.loos at bics.com
Sun Sep 8 23:17:11 PDT 2019

Dears,

I also believe this ties in with the discussion on data ownership. Probably that discussion also will have to accommodate when information can be considered "new". In other words, absence of data might or might not mean something, whereas a reissued IP address has a much higher likelihood of meaning deletion.
The discussion below goes a bit too much in detail until we address the broader issue IMHO.

Kind regards,

Eric