[PDB Data Ownership-TF] IXP assignment IP address (netixlan) ownership

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Wed Jan 29 00:27:51 PST 2020

On 29.01.2020 04:33, Chris Caputo wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, William Marantz wrote:

>>> Now it starts to make sense to me as well. If you could also take #539
>>> into account we should have a made a huge step forward.
>>
>> I support that "already published" modification to your proposal Chris.
>> I totally forgot about that use case and great idea.
>
> Excellent!  Ok, I spent a bunch of time today trying to pull #539, #585,
> and #627 together in some coherent way.  Please review the below and let
> me know of mistakes.  Maybe we can beat this around into something useful.

Looks very elaborated to me, Chris. Very well done! Thank you for your
time and effort. I don't have the time to go through the pseudocode in
detail, but I didn't find obvious flaws.

How to proceed? Open a new issue with the pseudocode? As this is very
well specced out it could be implemented right away. I would love to see
it happening with the next release!

Cheers
Arnold
--