[PDB-tech] Feedback for PeeringDB 2.0 from AS37100

Koch, Andrew andrew.koch at tdstelecom.com
Thu Jun 11 08:36:17 PDT 2015

> > The contacts are grouped into three categories - Policy, Technical, NOC.
> > All the contact entries are there.
>
> What I mean is we, for example, have multiple contacts for the same
> category.
>
> v2.0 displays only one contact per category.
>
> v1.0 does not have this issue.

The separation of different contacts could be more clear in v2, but from what I see looking at several records in v2, including AS37100, all the contact details are there, just lumped together.

Using AS37100 as example, I find two Technical and one Policy POC with only emails and one NOC with both email and phone on your v1 record.  In v2, the two technical are each listed on their own line in the Technical section, Policy has just the one entry and NOC has both the email and phone listed. https://beta.peeringdb.com/net/3900

When I look at my record for AS4181, I see that the Technical contacts get jumbled making it unclear who the phone numbers relate to - https://beta.peeringdb.com/net/136, but all the contacts are present.

Andy