[PDB Tech] peeringDB Python Module Issues with Python 3?

William Marantz wmarantz at salesforce.com
Tue Feb 11 08:38:59 PST 2020

Hi All,

Has anyone seen issues with the peeringDB python module when converting to
Python 3.x? I was unable to get the module working during my python 3
conversion as it seemed to require a localDB and no longer performed remote
calls properly.  The documents seem a bit light.

This is not a current issue for me, I just wanted to bring it up in case
others were aware of the issue and/or a fix. I rewrote my code to make API
calls instead of using the python module and all is working perfectly.

Best Regards,

  -Bill