[PDB Announce] PeeringDB 2.18.0 release at 2020-01-22T0400Z

Stephen McManus smcmanus at peeringdb.com
Thu Jan 9 07:12:14 PST 2020

On Wednesday, January 22nd at 0400Z, the current beta site will be deployed unless any critical issues are found. Your help in verifying that the upgrade went well by thoroughly testing https://beta.peeringdb.com would be greatly appreciated. Please review the changes and test against the beta site as necessary to prepare for a production roll out.
In addition, we will also release the language packs that have reached maturity since our last release.

* Important note - as part of this release we'll begin dropping support for IX LANs. No impact is expected in this release but the Admin Committee may be reaching out to various IX owners to remodel their IX objects.
Details of this change are in github: https://github.com/peeringdb/peeringdb/issues/21

Preview is at: https://beta.peeringdb.com
The changes that were incorporated in this release can be found here: https://beta.peeringdb.com/changes

As always, let us know at support at peeringdb.com with any comments/questions/concerns.

Steve McManus on behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom